Our history begins with Lawrence R. MacQueen and his wife, Agnes Boden Hay. The sailed from Scotland in the early 1930’s and settled in Pottersville by the mid 1940’s. Here is Larry with his first champion Field Trial pup, “Staindrop Hurricane of Greenfair” in 1942. Larry was an experienced and knowledageble handler for Laboradores and English Cocker Spaniels, and later making the switch to English Springer Spaniels.

The Dog House Kennel History

%d bloggers like this: