PLAN A MEET AND GREET
If you and your favorite pooch have never met our friendly staff, or walked around our serene property, please feel free to call and arrange a Meet and Greet! We would love to show you around our kennel and let you observe what your first boarding experience would be like with us. It will be your one-on-one opportunity to ask any questions you may have, and to discuss more options such as our socialization and exercise programs!
MAKE A RESERVATION
The Dog House Kennel operates using a “reservation only” and “first come, first serve” model. Walk-ins cannot be accepted due to the limited capacity of our kennel. Please call and reserve a space for your tail-wagger today!
Make sure to plan ahead during our peak seasons as the kennel tends to fill quickly!
- Emergency contact numbers including a phone number where you can be reached, and your preferred veterinarian.
- A photocopy of current vaccination records – this must include proof of current Bordatella, Distemper/Parvo and Rabies vaccinations.
- Necessary medications, including instructions for administering.
- Special foods for your loved one with dietary restrictions, including instructions for administering.
- A familiar smell from home, such as an old t-shirt, blanket or small bed.
WHEN DEPARTING FOR HOME
- Payment, in cash or personal check, must be made upon your pooch’s departure. We do not accept credit or debit cards at this time.
- Make sure to plan your next reservation to stay with us again!